- Stop Underage Drinking Materials for communities across America to use for underage drinking prevention.
- Drunk Driving Prevention Ad Council Inspiring Change, Inspiring Lives
- Iowa Governor's Traffic Safety Bureau Public information and education on highway safety programs. Fact sheets on vehicle, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, and seat belt usage.
- Drugged Driving on the Rise in the U.S.
Health Day News
- Driving Under the Influence Iowa Dept of Education site that explains requirements for persons driving under the influence within the state of Iowa. Approved Iowa locations for the state-mandated 12-hour drinking driver course.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration(NHTSA)Information on vehicles and equipment, crash fatality data, economic cost of motor vehicle crashes, and national prevention campaigns. See Impaired Driving page.
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving (NCADD)The mission of the Commission is to reduce impaired driving and its tragic consequences. See Drinking and Driving.
- MADD Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- SADD Students Against Destructive Decisions
- Stop Impaired Driving From NHTSA. Seeks to save lives, prevent injuries, and reduce traffic-related healthcare and economic costs resulting from impaired driving.
- SAPlist.com SAPlist is a searchable database of Substance Abuse Professionals who have the appropriate certification to offer SAP training and exams to transportation industry employees required to complete the coursework. This database lists those SAPs who have provided their listing to this service.
©2017 -- Iowa Department of Public Health -- (515) 281-7689. A Web Application by Informatics, Inc.